Thursday, May 31, 2012

What! A Droid Razr on Cricket Wireless! Yes, it does work ;)

Full Flash Verizon Motorola RAZR to Cricket Wireless (Talk, Text, MMS, and Internet)

     




Go HERE for the How To, and yes it works, I flashed mine over and everything works, $45 or $65 for a smartphone plan, $35 for Basic. I see no difference in service or perfomance, except, of course LTE vs 3G data downloads. Oh, I can also confirm it works with ICS as that is what I am running on my Droid Razr! (Don't flash to ICS unless you want to be stuck with ICS, not that that is a bad thing, its 4 times faster than GingerBread!)
Just read entire thread and you will be able to flash your phone over to Cricket. (And YES, you can Flash it back to Verizon if you want to!) All the information is in the thread, No need to pay anyone $50.00 to flash the phone, just take your time and it will work. 
ENJOY! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the valuable information
      I have researched a lot about the cricket phones
    At this site got a very excellent information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good information. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've book-marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete