Saturday, June 9, 2012

A SUPER GUIDE To Fully Flash Your Droid Razr To Cricket Wireless

This is THE BEST GUIDE I have came across on the interwebs for the Razr CricKet Flash, You have to check it out!




Out of total respect for "CricketFlash" over at the CricketUsers.com forum, I am not going to paste it to this blog, just go HERE to check it out, and tell um HEAVENREAPER at DROIDRAZRMYWAY.COM sent ya!

Excerpt from "CricketFlash" at CricketUsers.com Forum.

"HEY EVERONE, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVING ISSUE'S FLASHING THE DROID RAZR, SO I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN TUTORIAL FOR U. IF U FOLLOW ALL THE DIRECTION BELOW U WILL HAVE A WORKING DROID RAZR ON CRICKET TALK TEXT AND STABLE 3G INTERNET- I AM STILL WORKING ON THE MMS PART"

I will update this post when he gets the MMS part under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment